Thank you for entering!
Thank you for sharing your Boulder Junction photo! Keep an eye on your email later this summer to see if you’ve won.
Start planning your fishing getaway to Boulder Junction today:
- Why Boulder Junction is a great fishing destination
- New to fishing? Check out our Fishing 101 series, filled with helpful tips from local guides
- Learn more about Boulder Junction’s fishing guides
- Cabin, resort, and vacation home availability in Boulder Junction
And keep an eye on your email for our monthly travel newsletters, which are filled with helpful information whether you’re planning a fishing trip or a summer vacation for the whole family.
Step 1: Like us on Facebook
Step 2: Enter the Contest
- All photos must be taken in Boulder Junction and must include location description upon entering.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, complete an online entry form at boulderjct.org. “Liking” the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce on Facebook is NOT an official contest requirement. If you do not have a Facebook account, enter the Contest by proceeding and completing Step 2 on the form.
No mechanically reproduced entries of any kind permitted. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form, or by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account.
Three (3) grand-prize winners will be selected by the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters. Images will be judged on the following criteria:
- 50% – Creativity
- 50% – Image quality
PRIZES AND JUDGING SCHEDULE: The grand-prize winners will be announced on or before August 4, 2023. Winners will be notified by e-mail only and have three business days to respond. If there is no response, an alternate potential prize winner will be selected and notified.
- Half-day guided fishing trip with Fox Valley Outdoors Guide service (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $350)
- $100 gift certificate to Northern Highland Sports (ARV: $100)
- $100 gift certificate to Bill Sherer’s We Tie It Fly Shop (ARV: $100)
Approximate retail value of all prizes: $550
No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, the sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal monetary value and or/specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- In order to ensure the best quality photo available, please follow these guidelines:
Please send a high-resolution file. High-resolution files are 300 (dpi) or higher. If you don’t know whether or not your file is high-resolution, look at the size of the file. If it’s 5 megabytes (MB) or even larger, it’s probably high-resolution. If it’s measured in kilobytes (KB), such as 150 KB, it’s low-resolution.
Examples of sizes for submissions:
- 2700 pixels wide x 3300 pixels high @ 300 dpi = 9” x 11” (full page photo)
- 1500 pixels wide x 2100 pixels high @ 300 dpi = 5” x 7” photo
File formats: Send photos as large, high-resolution jpg, jpeg or tif files.
Digital Camera Photos: Use the highest setting available, and send the actual or original size. The physical size of the image will be large (usually about 22” by 29”), and which can be converted to a higher resolution file.
- Limit 15 photos per person.
- Caption information should include a location (ex. Trout Lake) and information about the photo. Photos must be taken in Boulder Junction.
- Deadline for entry – July 27, 2023.
- IMPORTANT: Your entry acknowledges that you have read and agree to following release agreement: By submitting your photo entry you grant the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce, Inc. permission to use the likenesses in your photograph, photography work product or other digital reproduction in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment and with or without your name. You further give permission to the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce to use this image as needed for publication of the annual Boulder Junction Visitors Guide, Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce websites, Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce social media, or any other lawful purpose. Your entry also means that you understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce, Inc. and irrevocably authorize the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce, Inc., to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of promoting tourism, advertising or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, you also waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including a written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness or work product appears, waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. You agree to hold harmless and release and forever discharge the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce, Inc., from all claims, demands, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate may have by reason of this authorization.
- Winners list: For names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: What a Catch Fishing Photo Contest Winners List, c/o Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 26, Boulder Junction, WI, by July 27, 2023.
DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this giveaway, you are providing your information to the Boulder Junction County of Commerce and not to Facebook.
This giveaway website is powered by Pilch & Barnet, Inc. Pilch & Barnet does not sponsor or endorse this promotion.
© Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce Privacy Statement
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce • P.O. Box 286, Boulder Junction, WI 54512
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; and gather information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and is shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes. It is not sold to any third party.
If you do not want information from the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce via e-mail, mail or any other source, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at [email protected]. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at [email protected].
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce Privacy Statement for E-mail Subscriptions
Your Provision of Personal Information is Voluntary:
At our web site, https://boulderjct.org, and via Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce online advertising at other Web sites, we may ask you for information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or your e-mail address. Your agreement to and provision of such personal information is completely voluntary.
When you do provide us with personal information, unless you are advised otherwise, we may use that information to improve our services or programs or to contact you. If you do not want information collected from our Web sites, please do not agree to the collection of information nor submit any information to us. If you have already submitted personal information and would like us to remove it from our records, please follow the procedures listed in this Policy.
Some Non-Personal Information Is Collected Automatically:
We may automatically collect certain non-personal information when you connect to one of our web sites. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, the connection speed used and the domain name from the Web site from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
We may collect anonymous usage statistics using Google Analytics and Google’s Demographics and Interests Reporting Display Advertiser Features which help us better understand who our users are. You can opt out of these services using your ad settings on browsers, mobile apps and devices, or by visiting this page to opt out.
How to Request Removal from Communication Listing:
If you have submitted personal information and opted in to receive communications from us but would now like to be excluded from these communications, it’s easy to unsubscribe. Please note that removing you from our communications may take up to five business days, so you may receive additional messages for a short period.
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our site. Further questions? E-mail us at [email protected].