COVID-19 Resources & Support
The Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce has created this page dedicated to resources for our local businesses and community through this challenging time. We will do our best to keep it up to date with information made available to us but, with the rapidly changing information, this may not be a complete directory of all current available resources.
We are here to help and support you in any way we can. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or call the office 715-385-2400 if you have any questions or if you need anything specific.
Stay safe, stay positive, try to get outside and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us.
State & National Resources:
- WEDC – COVID-19 Business Resources
- COVID-19 CARES Act Relief Resources
- Small Business Owners Guide to CARES Act
- CARES Act FAQ
- Understanding the CARES Act Webinar Recording (US Travel Industry)
- WEDC SB2020 Grant Program
- National Restaurant Assc – Employee Relief Fund
- Governor’s Safer At Home Order 3.24.20
- Safer at Home FAQ 3.24.20
- Wondering if you are an “Essential Business”? Check here.
- WI DNR – Operations at State Parks, Trails and Forests 3.24.20
- Governors Order – Mass Gathering Clarification 3.20.2020
- WEDC – Rising to Challenges: Navigating Through COVID-19 in Wisconsin
- Governors Order – Mass Gatherings of 10 or More 3.17.20
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Small Business Grant Info
- WI Department of Health Services Guidelines
- WI Unemployment Information
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- CDC Business Resources
- SBA: Guidance for businesses and employers
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program – Grant info for employees (USBG National Charity Foundation)
- Vilas County COVID-19 Business Resources
- Vilas County Advisory to Seasonal & Second Homeowners 3/20/20
- Coontail Market Curbside and Home Delivery
- Healthcare – Ascension COVID-19 Resources
- Healthcare – Marshfield Clinic Updates
- Nicolet College Offering Free Business Consulting
- If you or someone you know needs help with running errands, contact the Boulder Junction Chamber. We have a list of available volunteers. [email protected] or 715-385-2400.
- Join the Northwoods Help During Coronavirus Facebook Group
- Longwood International – Study on COVID-19 Travel Impacts – 3/31/20
- Longwood International – Study on COVID-19 Travel Impacts – 3/24/20
- Roger Brooks Webinar 3/18/20: Dealing with the Coronavirus: What to do immediately, to help save you tourism industry & downtown businesses
- Longwood International – Study on COVID-19 Travel Impacts – 3/18/20