- This event has passed.
The Boulder Junction Public Library Presents “Winter Wellness Series”
January 29 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Looking for ways to stick to your New Year’s Resolutions? The Boulder Junction Public Library is presenting a series of FREE informational presentations to help patrons learn ways to support their health and wellness this winter -and all year long. All programs are held on Tuesdays from 2:30-3:30 pm in the Boulder Lake Room at the Community Center.
- January 29 – “Polychromatic Light Therapy” with Julie Begalle, owner and operator of AHHA Wellness Spa in Mercer.
- February 5 – “Essential Oils 101” with Kelly Seeliger, clinical esthetician and owner of Fern and Folk Spa in Minocqua.
- February 12- “Kicking the Sugar Habit” with Kathryn Young, certified health and wellness coach.
- February 26 – “Reflexology and Medi-Cupping” with Lori Thomas, owner and operator of Boulder Junction Wellness.
- March 19 – “Cancer Clear and Simple” with Sara Richie, Health & Well-being Extension Educator at the Oneida, Vilas and Forest County UW-Extension.
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a door prize at each presentation. Refreshments will be served.
These programs are free and open to the public. Registration is not required but would be appreciated. For more information or to register, please call the library at 715-385-2050.