NOTE: Due to the uncertainty surrounding the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, many of our upcoming events have been postponed or canceled. If and when these events are rescheduled, we will be here to provide you with the most up-to-date information possible. For information about a specific event, please contact the event organizer(s). Thank you!
28th Annual Colorama Arts & Crafts Fair
September 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Craft show and farmers market OUTSIDE on the Community Center grounds from 9am-3pm. Contact: Boulder Junction Chamber, (715) 385-2400 or boulderjct.org
COVID-19 UPDATE 7/24/20: Our 2020 show is being planned with the following guidelines in place:
• All booths will have a 10’ space between other
vendor booths. Maximum 40 booths.
• FACE MASKS FOR VENDORS & VOLUNTEERS ARE
REQUIRED when social distancing is not possible
and/or customers are inside booth or processing
• Chamber will provide hand sanitizer stations and
disposable masks for attendees (optional at this time).
• Social distancing is required.
• Hand sanitizer in vendor booths is optional.
• No vendors may sample food.
• Any food products must be prepackaged.
• Vendors, volunteers and attendees should not attend if feeling sick in any
way or have been around anyone sick or tested
positive for COVID-19.
Arts & Crafts Exhibitors: download the application and mail it in.