- This event has passed.
Living Well with Chronic Conditions Online Workshop
September 1 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$20
Help yourself to better health! Living with chronic conditions such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, or other on-going health problems can be physically, emotionally and financially draining. This online virtual workshop can help show you the way. Living Well is focused on teaching you the skills to better manage your health and well-being. This workshop will meet once a week for six weeks beginning Wednesday, September 1st – Wednesday, October 6th and has been studied and shown to help family caregivers with:
- Short-term goal setting
- Healthy eating and nutrition
- Relaxation techniques
- Planning for the future
- Partnering with health providers
- Fitness for exercise & fun
- Feedback and problem-solving
- Stress and depression management
- Communicating effectively with friends, family, and your medical team
Suggested donation: $20 (includes Healthy Living Book)
Register by contacting Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Vilas County at (715) 479-3625.
Workshop size is limited.