This year Summer Youth Theatre will perform the musical JACK AND THE BEANSTALK
This classic tale is set in the Appalachian mountains, has great roles for boys and girls, and you do not need to be a “singer” to participate.
In Campanile Summer Children’s Theatre Workshop, students will learn the basics of theatre as well as have the chance to produce a play for the public. Students will benefit from 3 weeks of drama games, instruction in proper voice projection, singing, stage presence, body exercises, improvisation, as well as learning to tell a story on stage. This summer theater program is designed for students entering 5th grade through those students just finishing their 8th grade year.
Time: Monday-Friday; 10:00 am-3:00 pm
Who: Students entering 5th to 9th grade
Tuition: $250 per student
Enrollment is limited so enroll early!
*Students should plan to bring a bag lunch each day and plenty of water*
(a refillable water bottle is recommended)
Limited Need Based Financial Assistance is available. Call 715-356-9700 to inquire
Frequently Asked Questions
- DOES MY CHILD NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE? No! Just passion, enthusiasm and a desire to experience the world of music theatre.
- WHAT WILL MY CAMPER LEARN? Instruction will be given in dance, singing and acting while learning and rehearsing for the live stage performance that will take place at the end of each camp for family and friends to enjoy.
- WHERE WILL THE CAMP TAKE PLACE? At the Campanile Center for the Arts. Located at 131 W. Milwaukee, Minocqua.
- WHAT SHOULD MY CAMPER WEAR? Comfortable clothes that allow for movement and dance; Soft-soled, closed toe shoes are required at all times in camp. Although dance shoes are not necessary, they are preferred if your camper already owns a pair.
- In addition, for our Summer Camps, we will provide an official T-Shirt for your camper to wear in class.
- DOES THE CAMP INCLUDE LUNCH? No. Please provide a daily lunch, water and any snacks for your camper.
- IS THERE BEFORE OR AFTER CAMP DAYCARE? No.