Why we’re the best
May 2, 2016
We’ve come up with a list of some of the reasons why we think Boulder Junction is a tourism destination second to none.
1. Beautiful lakes – Dive into 194 crystal-clear lakes.
2. Great canoeing and kayaking – Take a paddle along undeveloped shores for a taste of Northwoods tranquility.
3. Albino deer – The Boulder Junction area is one of the best places in the world to see rare white deer.
4. Lunker fish – Boulder Junction isn’t known as the Musky Capital of the World™ for nothing.
5. Outstanding biking trails – Pedal Boulder Junction’s outstanding trail system.
This summer, head north and experience one incredible tourism destination.