REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Your entry includes:
- Forest Frenzy Performance Hat
- Participation Medal
- Food & Beverage
- Post-race massages
- Awards Ceremony
- An adventure in Boulder Junction!
Register by mail by February 3, 2020: (Download the PDF form)
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 286
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Online Registration: This link will take you directly to the online registration which opens November 1, 2019 and closes February 13, 2020. Walk-in registrations will be allowed at Packet Pick-up on, Friday, February 14, 2020 from 1pm to 4pm and the morning of the race, Saturday, February 15, 2020, between 7:30am and 9:00am.
Divisions and Awards:
- Individuals, ages 15-70+: Medals will be awarded to the top male and female in each of the following age categories in both classic and skate ski divisions: 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59, 60-69, 70+. Award plaques to the top male finisher and top female finisher overall, in each ski division.
- 3-Person Relay: Three people will each complete one leg of the course. A plaque for each member of the top relay team in both the classic and skate ski divisions will be awarded.
- All athletes finishing the race will receive a participation medal.
Early Bird – November 1 thru November 30: $65 individual or $155 3-person relay team. Standard Rate – December 1 thru February 14: $75 individual or $170 3-person relay team. Walk-In Registrations – February 15 & February 16: $85 individual or $180 3-person relay team.
- No refunds will be given for any reason including race cancellation.
- Proof of registration will be emailed. Signed waivers are required and separate registrations for every participant.
- If you are registering as a 3-Person Relay Team, the captain will register and pay for the entire fee; however, each participant of the relay must sign a separate waiver at check-in on Friday evening or Saturday morning when they pick up their packet.
- We will do our best to accommodate wave requests submitted to us no later than the Sunday before the race.
- It is assumed that you will have your own equipment; however, skis, snowshoes, & bikes will be available for a fee at the following local business:
- Hotels also fill up fast so make your reservations early. A two-night minimum may be required.
NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING RACE CANCELLATION OR DISQUALIFICATION.
WAIVER (all participants will be required to sign when registering)