It’s Thanksgiving week, so we’re thinking about everything we’re thankful we have here in Boulder Junction. Here’s just a short list:
- Nearly 200 lakes within 10 miles of downtown. If you like water, we’ve probably got an activity for you.
- Our famous “ghost deer.”
- Our reputation (it’s official, too!) as the Musky Capital of the World®.
- But really, we’re an idea destination for any kind of fishing.
- Great snowmobile trails.
- Great bicycling trails.
- Fun events like the White Deer Triathlon, our annual Musky Jamboree weekend and more.
- Awesome restaurants.
- Great hotels, lodges and resorts.
- Unique shops and retailers.
…and that’s just the beginning! What are you most thankful to find/have/do in Boulder Junction?