The White Deer Triathlon is the first triathlon in the 2017 N.O.W. Tri-Master Series, which is comprised of four local triathlons in a five-county area seeking to further promote their triathlons and present heart-healthy activities here in the Northwoods.
This “N.O.W. Tri-Master Series” offers four diverse triathlon courses designed to enhance and challenge triathletes in 2017.
These four triathlons are:
- White Deer Triathlon in Boulder Junction on May 20, 2017
- See-Me-Tri in Minocqua on August 12, 2017
- W.I.L.D. Hodag Mini Tri in Rhinelander on August 26, 2017
- Wolfman Triathlon on the Wolf River in White Lake on September 9, 2017
Your 2017 N.O.W. Tri-Master Series adventure begins with registration opening on October 1, 2016 and ends on September 1, 2017.
- Enter all four to gain the most points by participating and earn more points for placement in each event.
- One-time $10 entry fee for the series for capturing scores in the four triathlon series events.
- Entry to the four triathlons’ requires you to enter on their individual triathlon sites and check the box that says “Yes, I have entered the N.O.W. Tri-Master Series” for tracking purposes.
- Check the individual triathlon sites for registration details and dates.
- Awards are based on a point system and your placement in the Overall Standings in each event that you enter.
- Please note: The Olympic distance in the See Me Tri gives an extra 50 points added to you placement total in the overall standings for that race because of the distance involved verses the Sprint race.
- Any participant that is registered in the N.O.W. Tri-Master Series, who completes at least three triathlons in this series, will qualify for the N.O.W Tri-Master medal.
- The top award plaques/trophies will be presented to the Top Male and Top Female.
- The more events you enter the better your chances. Enter all four triathlons to compete to be the “Best of the best!”
- More information can also be found on the www.nowseriestri.com website.
All N.O.W. Tri-Master awards will be presented following the Wolfman Triathlon award ceremony in White Lake on September 9, 2017.
- Located at the Bear Paw Outdoor Adventure Resort, four miles South on HWY 55. Awards will begin around 3pm.
- Participation medals can also be picked up at this ceremony.
2016 NOW Tri-Master Series Winners at the Wolfman Triathlon, White Lake, WI