Participant & Visitor Parking Areas: After dropping off gear, park your car in one of the designated parking areas:
· Boulder Junction Community Center
· Boulder Junction Ball Field (next to the Chamber Office)
· Marsh Road area (across from the Chamber Office)
· There is NO PARKING at Camp Manito-wish YMCA
Shuttle bus stops: Participants only will take the shuttle back to the Boulder Lake Boat Landing at the Boulder Junction Community Center and Boulder Junction Ball Field from 7:30am-9:30am. There will be NO RETURN SHUTTLE to the landing in the afternoon. Shuttles for participants will only be available prior to the start of the race.
Spectator-Parking & Viewing: Spectators are welcome to cheer on along the bike and run routes. Please use caution.
- Boulder Lake Boat Landing:
N46° 07.942 W089° 39.366
PADDLE TRANSITION AREA There will be minimal parking at the boat landing for spectators. Park along the road after the unloading zone.
- Camp Manito-wish YMCA:
N46° 07.110 W089° 39.820
BIKE-RUN TRANSITION AREA Vehicles can be parked at the Vilas County Garage lot at Hwy K & Marsh Road then spectators may walk the 1/2-3/4 mile walk into the camp for viewing of the paddlers coming into the camp from the shoreline, and in the same general area, spectators can view the bike transition area.
- Blaisdell Park:
N46° 06.550 W089° 38.633
Park downtown and walk down Ada St. to the park for viewing of bikers and runners
- Winter Park:
N46° 06.577 W089° 37.967
Park east of Winter Park entrance on Old K on the South side of the road. (No parking before the entrance for the participants to safely run.) Walk into the park to view runners from this area as they enter the forest trail.
- Boulder Junction Community Center FINISH LINE:
N46° 06.388 W089° 38.484
The finish line is behind the Boulder Junction Community Center by the pavilion. Parking is at the Community Center, ball field next to the Boulder Junction Chamber Office or on Marsh Rd (across from the Chamber Office)
- There will be viewing near each transition area and the finish line for spectators.
- Only participants will be allowed in the transition areas with their bibs on.
- Please remember sunscreen, binoculars, hat, sunglasses, camera and bottled water.
- Spectators are discouraged from following along the run/bike routes for the safety of the athletes. Be very careful when driving to avoid getting in the way of the athletes. Their safety is our concern.
- Allow plenty of time for parking, walking and viewing.
- Know the participant’s start time and the route. Look at the map and know where you will meet after the event.
- Tell your athlete that you will be at these transition and viewing sites to view them at so they can be watching for you there.
- Know the course yourself so it is an enjoyable day and you know what to expect.