REGISTRATION is now open. Registration will be limited to 350 participants.
Your entry includes:
• Short sleeved performance T-shirt (size guaranteed if registered by May 1, 2019)
• Goodie Bag
• Cook-out lunch
• Celebration Party
• Post-race massages from Calming Stone Massage & Boulder Junction Wellness
• Awards Ceremony
• An Adventure in Boulder Junction!
Enter by mail by May 6, 2019: White Deer Triathlon Registration Form 2019
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 286
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Online Registration: Opens October 1, 2018 and closes May 16, 2019 at noon. Walk-in registrations will be allowed at Packet Pick-up on, Friday, May 17, 2019, between 5-8:30pm. There will be NO registrations on the morning of the race!
You may register in the following Divisions : In 2019 we are bringing back separate divisions for canoe, kayak or SUP! Please review the awards for each division due to this change…
• Individuals, ages 15-70+: Medals will be awarded to the top two males and top two females in each of the following age categories: 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59, 60-69, 70+ in each category: Kayak, Canoe or SUP. Award plaques will be presented to the top male and top female overall in each division.
• 2 Person Teams: Divisions are male/male, female/female and co-ed in tandem kayak or tandem canoe. Each team member in each of the top finishing divisions will be presented with an award plaque and the runner-up team members in each division will be awarded a medal.
• 3-Person Relay: three people will each complete one leg of the course. A plaque for each member of the top relay team will be awarded and the runner-up team members will be awarded a medal.
• ALL athletes finishing the race will receive a participation medal.
- Early Bird – October 1 thru December 31: $75 individual, $150 2-person team or $165 3-person relay team.
- Standard Rate – January 1 thru May 17: $85 individual, $170 2-person team or $180 3-person relay team.
- Online registration is open from October 1, 2018 until May 16, 2019 at noon and on-site registration is open at check-in on Friday, May 17th from 5:00pm-8:30pm.
Proof of registration will be emailed. Bring photo ID to check in!
Signed waivers are required and separate registrations for every participant.
If you are registering as a 3-Person Relay Team, the captain will register and pay for the entire fee; however, each participant of the relay must sign a separate waiver at check-in on Friday evening when they pick up their packet.
NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING RACE CANCELLATION OR DISQUALIFICATION.
Equipment Reminder: It is assumed that you will have your own equipment; however, equipment will be available for a fee at the following local business: LIMITED Rentals:
Schauss Woodworking for canoes: 715-385-2434
Camp Manito-wish YMCA for 17’ Grumman Canoes: 715-385-2312
Chequamegon Adventure Company for a Variety of Canoes, Kayaks and SUPs: 715-356-1618
Coontail for Kayaks and SUPs: 715-385-025
Hotels also fill up fast so make your reservations early.
The White Deer Triathlon supports the following triathlons throughout the Northwoods of Wisconsin:
- See-Me-Tri in Minocqua, August 10, 2019
- W.I.L.D. Hodag Mini Tri in Rhinelander, August 24, 2019
- Wolfman Triathlon on the Wolf River in Langlade County, September 7, 2019
Interested in a triathlon during the winter months? Check out Forest Frenzy Winter Triathlon held in Boulder Junction on Saturday, February 16, 2019.