REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 1st, 2018. Registration will be limited to 350 participants.
Your entry includes:
• Short sleeved performance T-shirt (size guaranteed if registered by May 1, 2019)
• Goodie Bag
• Cook-out lunch
• Celebration Party
• Post-race massages from Calming Stone Massage & The Spa at Manitowish Waters
• Awards Ceremony
• An Adventure in Boulder Junction!
Register by mail by May 6, 2019
Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 286
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Online Registration: This link will take you directly to the online registration which opens October 1, 2018 and closes May 16, 2019 at noon. Walk-in registrations will be allowed at Packet Pick-up on, Friday, May 17, 2019, between 5-8:30pm. There will be NO registrations on the morning of the race!
Divisions and Awards: Again in 2019, we will not be creating separate divisions for canoe, kayak or SUP. You may use the watercraft of your choice, but all entrants will be competing in the same divisions as listed below.
• Individuals, ages 15-70+: Medals will be awarded to the top two males and top two females in each of the following age categories: 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59, 60-69, 70+. Award plaques will be presented to the top male and top female overall.
• 2 Person Teams: Divisions are male/male, female/female and co-ed. Each team member in each of the top finishing divisions will be presented with an award plaque and the runner-up team members in each division will be awarded a
• 3-Person Relay: three people will each complete one leg of the course. A plaque for each member of the top relay team will be awarded and the runner-up team members will be awarded a medal.
• ALL athletes finishing the race will receive a participation medal.
- Early Bird – October 1 thru December 31: $75 individual, $150 2-person team or $165 3-person relay team.
- Standard Rate – January 1 thru May 18: $85 individual, $170 2-person team or $180 3-person relay team.
- Online registration is open until May 16, 2019 at noon and on-site registration is open at check-in on Friday, May 17th.
No refunds will be given for any reason including race cancellation.
Proof of registration will be emailed. Signed waivers are required and separate registrations for every participant.
If you are registering as a 3-Person Relay Team, the captain will register and pay for the entire fee; however, each participant of the relay must sign a separate waiver at check-in on Friday evening when they pick up their packet.
Equipment Reminder: It is assumed that you will have your own equipment; however, equipment will be available for a fee at the following local business: LIMITED Rentals:
Camp Manito-wish YMCA for 17’ Grumman Canoes: 715-385-2312
Chequamegon Adventure Company for a Variety of Canoes, Kayaks and SUPs: 715-356-1618
Coontail for Kayaks and SUPs: 715-385-0250
Hotels also fill up fast so make your reservations early.
NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING RACE CANCELLATION OR DISQUALIFICATION.
The White Deer Triathlon supports the following triathlons throughout the Northwoods of Wisconsin:
- See-Me-Tri in Minocqua, August 11, 2018
- W.I.L.D. Hodag Mini Tri in Rhinelander, August 25, 2018
- Wolfman Triathlon on the Wolf River in Langlade County, September 8, 2018