The 2017 triathlon adventure begins with the 3rd annual “White Deer Triathlon” on Saturday, May 20, 2017 beginning at 9:00 am.
The White Deer Triathlon’s 3-legs include:
- 3K canoe/kayak/paddle-boarding (SUP) on a course on beautiful Boulder Lake
- Biking 22K along rustic roads around Boulder Junction
- Run the 6K on beautiful roads and wooded trails in Boulder Junction.
This is a timed event. Registration opens October 1, 2016 and ends May 19, 2017. Proceeds from this event will help to support the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce. The Boulder Junction Lions Club and Boulder Junction Legion Post #451 will co-host the awards lunch.
The White Deer Triathlon is the first triathlon in the “N.O.W. Tri-Master Series” which is comprised of 5 local triathlons in a 5 county area. These 5 triathlons have formed this series event to further promote their triathlons and heart healthy activities here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.
- White Deer Triathlon in Boulder Junction May 20, 2017
- Just Tri It from the Discovery Center in Manitowish Waters, July 1, 2017
- See-Me-Tri in Minocqua, August 12, 2017
- W.I.L.D. Hodag Mini Tri in Rhinelander, August 26, 2017
- Wolfman Triathlon on the Wolf River in Langlade County, September 9, 2017
You can help support this event by being a contributing sponsor to the White Deer Triathlon. We are anticipating a great turnout of about 300-400 participants. Sponsors that sign up early will have the benefit of having their name/logo on posters, websites and online registration sites, in print materials and in press releases as they happen throughout this next 8 months. Please review the attached ‘Sponsorship Form’ to determine the level you would like to support for this event.
If you have questions or would like to be a sponsor please call Theresa Smith, Executive Director of the Boulder Junction Chamber at (715) 385-2400 or 1-800-GO-MUSKY.
Thank you in advance for your contribution and support!
Download the White Deer Triathlon Sponsor Form