Here are some tips to help ensure your next bike ride in Boulder Junction is a safe one.
- Wear a helmet.
- Watch your speed – don’t ride beyond the conditions or your ability.
- Keep at least two full bike lengths between you and the next rider.
- Use reflectors, lights and light-colored clothing when riding at night.
- Keep on the lookout for other trail users and ride carefully.
- Use caution when crossing highways, roads, railroad tracks and other trails.
- Be sure to respect the environment and its animal inhabitants. Please don’t litter!
- Use additional caution when riding on unmarked trails or in unfamiliar areas.
- Obey “No Trespassing” signs on private land.
- Use hand signals.
Enjoy your ride!