Join the Chamber
For Your Community
Joining the chamber makes you part of a member-driven organization dedicated to increasing tourism revenue and economic opportunities in Boulder Junction. As a chamber member, you join forces with residents and business owners who care deeply about our community. The chamber executes marketing initiatives, sponsors local events, and maintains a visitor center—all to promote Boulder Junction as a premier Northwoods travel destination.
For Your Business
Chamber membership does more than benefit the overall health of our community. Joining the chamber is one of the very best ways to market your own business. Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce publications, advertising efforts, and web-based initiatives reach thousands of visitors annually. Membership allows you to reach those potential visitors and grow your business.
As a Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce member, you are entitled to several exclusive benefits, including:
- Business listing in 25,000 copies of the annual Boulder Junction Visitor Guide
- Opportunity to place full-color ads in the visitor guide
- Dedicated page in our business listing on boulderjct.org
- Our visitor center received over 3,000 phone calls and nearly 4,000 visitors in addition to countless emails and social media messages in 2022
- Opportunity to post specials on the website as they arise
- Sharing of your business’s posts on Facebook as well as member spotlights
- Place your literature in the visitor center
- Receive weekly referral lists of inquiries (upon request)
- Voting rights as outlined in the bylaws of the Boulder Junction Chamber
- Keep informed by attending monthly Chamber Board meetings and if you can’t attend send you the meeting minutes
- Promotion through sports and recreation shows across the region
- Collaboration in advertising with area businesses
- Opportunities to participate in the many events and activities sponsored by the Chamber
Simply put, chamber membership is an incredible value. In fact, it is probably the best single value for your advertising and promotional dollars. Chamber staff answer these thousands of inquiries by referring travelers and prospective residents to chamber member businesses. In addition to serving as the primary information source for traveler information, the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce:
- Executes a complete year-long marketing and public relations program promoting Boulder Junction through print, broadcast, and web-based media
- Applies for Wisconsin Department of Tourism JEM grants to promote Boulder Junction
- Sponsors and facilitates community events, such as the Christmas Walk, Musky Jamboree, Colorama, Star Spangled Jubilee and more
- Distributes up-to-date seasonal reporting via email, newsletters, website, and social media platforms.
- Attends numerous sports shows in Wisconsin & Illinois
- Participates in county and regional promotions
To join the chamber, simply contact Executive Director, Mary Jones at 715-385-2400 or [email protected]. Or, stop by our friendly log-cabin office downtown during business hours – located at 5352 Park Street (County Hwy M). Join the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce today—for your community and your business.