Make the most of your summer vacation
May 31, 2019
Are you visiting the Musky Capital of the World this summer? Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your trip.
- Get out on the trails: Explore the Boulder Junction area’s great hiking and biking options, marveling at the views along the Lumberjack Trail or the Crystal Lake Trail.
- Go fishing: Whether with a guide or on your own, bring your rod and reel to discover nearly 200 lakes within 10 miles of downtown Boulder Junction, including more than 50 Class-A musky lakes.
- Speaking of water, there’s no better way to take in Boulder Junction’s beautiful Northwoods scenery than being out on a lake in a canoe or kayak.
- If you need some down time, head downtown. Downtown Boulder Junction is home to charming shops and tasty restaurants, so don’t miss your opportunity to traverse our quaint, welcoming Main Street.
- Relax. There are plenty of places to rest your head in Boulder Junction, from lakeside lodges to comfortable motels. Pick a spot and plan your stay today!