Fall is simply beautiful in Boulder Junction: the air is crisp, the sky is blue and the trees are ablaze in color. It’s the perfect season for Bringing Classic Back and enjoying a perfect getaway in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Need any more reasons to plan a trip to Boulder Junction?
Here are 10 reasons to plan your trip today:
- Boulder Junction offers 194 crystal-clear lakes ideal for fishing, boating and paddling.
- The musky fishing is outstanding in the fall, and Boulder Junction is the Musky Capital of the World®.
- The fall is the perfect time to fish for northern pike, smallmouth bass, walleye, bluegill, perch and crappie.
- Enjoy brilliant fall color as you bike and hike Boulder Junction’s extensive system of paved and unpaved trails.
- Grab your binoculars and go birdwatching in the breathtaking Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest.
- Or, go on a treasure hunt – the Boulder Junction area offers great geocaching during the fall.
- Check out unique shops and galleries that are fun to explore on a beautiful fall day.
- After enjoying the outdoors relax with a meal at one of Boulder Junction’s excellent restaurants.
- Choose from a great selection of cabins, resorts and motels.
- Check out fun fall events and join the festivities.