5 Steps for a Perfect Valentine’s Day Celebration!
February 5, 2024
This Valentine’s Day, make your partner fall in love all over again with a trip to Boulder Junction! Follow the simple steps below to ensure the love of your life has the Valentine’s Day of their dreams:
- Book a romantic escape! Visit our lodging page to find the perfect room – whether it’s a stay in one of our downtown hotels or a more secluded cabin in the woods we have the perfect option for you.
- Get active! Exercise gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy and can help you bond with the person your with. We have plenty of options for getting outside and getting active this month – even with the lack of snowfall. Go for a hike, go ice skating at Winter Park, or try out fat tire biking!
- Refuel! While our dining options vary from casual to more upscale, they all have one thing in common – delicious quality food. See all of your options on our dining page to pick out the perfect spot for your dinner (and don’t forget breakfast the next morning!).
- Find the perfect gift! No Valentine’s Day celebration is complete without gift giving and our shops have the perfect options for you. Visit Peeplelures for a traditional gift of jewelry, or head to Northern Highland Sports for accessories for your next outdoor adventure.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset! Winter in the Northwoods gives us some beautiful sunrises and sunsets – snuggle up with your partner and enjoy the beauty of a sunset over Trout Lake from Ben Bendrick Drive or a sunrise over the Manitowish River.
- Bonus tip! Before you leave town, make sure to book your next trip to Boulder Junction. Come back this summer with the whole family or book next year’s winter getaway now; either way you know it’ll be a good time!