Thank you for your support of the White Deer Triathlon!
We would like to thank the hundreds of participants, volunteers, fans, and local business sponsors who helped make Boulder Junction’s White Deer Triathlon such a special event over the last 8 years.
While we’re sad to say we won’t be continuing the event in the future, we’d like to celebrate everyone who made the trip to Boulder Junction to participate and watch the White Deer Triathlon, as well as honor the dedicated volunteers who spent thousands of hours making this event a success.
And stay tuned: We hope to have an announcement soon about a fun new recreational community event that’s coming to Boulder Junction.
Share Your White Deer Triathlon Memories
White Deer participants: We want to hear from you! Do you have great memories of photos of your White Deer Triathlon experience? We’d love to see them! Fill out the form below, and we’ll publish some of our race fans’ best memories on our site!
By the Numbers
A closer look at the White Deer Triathlon by the numbers:
- 8: White Deer Triathlon and Duathlon events held in Boulder Junction from 2014-22
- 1,200+: Total number of White Deer Triathlon participants through the years
- 50,000+: Total kilometers run by White Deer Triathlon participants
- 185,000+: Total kilometers biked by White Deer Triathlon participants
Where to Paddle, Bike & Run in Boulder Junction
The White Deer Triathlon may not be continuing, but you can still launch a great outdoor adventure in Boulder Junction. Head to the Northwoods of Wisconsin to find great trails, fabulous biking options, and outstanding places for canoeing and kayaking.
Here’s some more information to help you find outdoor fun on your next trip to Boulder Junction:
- Learn about the Heart of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System in Boulder Junction
- Discover more about biking in Boulder Junction
- Find great destinations for paddling in and around Boulder Junction
- More information on canoeing, kayaking & stand-up paddleboarding
- Outstanding trails for hiking or trail running
Find more Boulder Junction travel information
Here are some of our favorite White Deer Triathlon photos through the years: